Bilateral and Multilateral Exhibitions, Exchanges and Business Discussion
I. Centralized Exhibition Area:
1. Build a foreign cooperation exhibition hall, an SCO exhibition hall, and a spare exhibition area for central enterprises.
2. Newly built an SCO international expo and exhibition center for central enterprises and a “cooperation hub” theme park for central enterprises.
II. Negotiation and Reception Area:
1. Utilize existing assets to create a conference, negotiation and reception area.
2. The newly built a starred hotel serves as a centralized conference, negotiation and reception area for central enterprises.
III. Office Area:
1. Rely on existing assets to attract central enterprises to settle in and build temporary office areas.
2. Build a new SCO headquarters base for central enterprises and an industrial development center to develop into a headquarters base for foreign-related business of central enterprises.